Bursary application requirements and instructions
Registration and bursary application will open soon.
This meeting is selected by the Federation of European Microbiological Societies (FEMS) to offer grants for event participation for Early Career Scientists*.
To apply for this grant, you would need to meet following requirements:
- be a member of a FEMS Member Society* or be recommended by such a member
- be an Early Career Scientist**
- be an Active Microbiologist
- be presenting author at the meeting (oral or poster)
*Find out if your society is a FEMS Member at https://fems-microbiology.org/member-societies/
**These are active microbiologists who obtained the highest academic degree - Bachelor, Master or PhD - less than five years prior to the application deadline date, or are a Master or PhD student. Periods of maternity/paternity leave, special leave or illness do not count toward this definition.
- If you are eligible (see above) please apply for the bursary via meeting registration form (mark the corresponding box).
- Fill in and submit the application form to [email protected]
- Deadline for application: 21 July 2024
- If you are successful, you will receive a notification in October 2024.
- Please note that the bursaries will be transferred to successful applicants after the meeting.
As a FEMS Member Society member, you can:
- benefit from the grant provided for this meeting (see Eligibility above)
- apply for a range of other FEMS Grants
- benefits/discounts off the registration fee for FEMS Congresses/Conferences
- benefit from a 25% discount off a selection of Oxford University Press books