The mission of the Biocatalysis Division of the European Federation of Biotechnology is defined by the following goals:
- To build a strong network between European Universities, Research Institutions and Industry related to biocatalysis.
- To identify the most prominent European R&D priorities and stakeholder needs in the area of biocatalysis.
- To promote the application of biocatalysis to answer the questions of Society in medical, environmental, pharmaceutical, industrial and agricultural sectors.
- Promotion and dissemination of research in the field of the finest quality.
- To support and organize international conferences on Biocatalysis in Europe and partner Countries.