- July 30, 2018 Submission deadline for oral presentation
- July 30, 2018 Early bird registration fee deadline
- July 30, 2018 Submission deadline for poster presentation
- July 30, 2018 The beneficiaries of a bursary have been announced. If you have applied for a bursary,please, check your e-mail to find out if you have received it. Thank you.
- Poster presentation: Posters must be brought to the meeting by the presenting author and should not be mailed in advance. The required dimensions are 84 cm (width) by 120 cm (height) corresponding to a A0 format. At the top of poster, please provide the title of the paper, names of the authors and their affiliations, all in bold lettering of about 2.5 to 3 cm size. Artwork and lettering should be large and clear enough so that the poster is readable from a distance of 1.5 m.
- Flash poster presentation:We will announce soon the final abstracts that will be presented as a flash poster presentation during the conference.The flash poster presentation will be about 3 minutes, using a maximum of 5 slides. To assure the timing, there will be a clock in the room that will sound when the time is done. emember to bring your PPT on a pen drive to the conference.
Flash Poster Presentation programme
EUSynBioS Symposium 2018: Engineering Biology for a Better Future
the European Association of Synthetic Biology Students and Postdocs (EUSynBioS, http://www.eusynbios.org) was founded in an effort to better connect and foster young researchers in the field. This initiative has been quite well received: today, they are approaching 500 members across 15 European countries.
They are organizing their 3rd annual Symposium that will take place at INSA Toulouse from October 22nd-23rd 2018, just before the 4th Applied Synthetic Biology meeting.
Learn more about the EUSynBios Symposium on the folloiwng link: http://www.eusynbios.org/symposium/