The all-inclusive registration fee includes:
- Meeting registration
- 3 night's accommodation (including breakfast) in conference hotel
- Lunches and coffee breaks
- Conference banquet
- Welcome cocktail
Early Registration - before 9th February, 2018
Young Researcher registration – shared room 500
Full Registration - single room 700
Full registration fees
Young Researcher registration – shared room 600
Full Registration - single room 800
| Please Note: |
| If you have already registered and need to make changes to your registration or proceed with payment, please, log in by using your username and password.|
- Registration form can only be submitted if all fields in bold are completed.
- Registration will only be accepted once full payment of registration fee has been received.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 20th December 2017
Ireland is an independent country in the European Union. If you are not an EU/EEA citizen, you may need a visa. Ireland is not part of the Schengen travel area. A Schengen or UK visa is NOT valid for travel to Ireland. For a list of countries that DO NOT require visas and for exceptions regarding travel from the UK, please check the Department of Foreign Affairs website.
If you need a visa, see the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service website for requirements. You need to apply three months before you travel. Please contact Lucy Taylor ([email protected]) if you require a letter of invitation for a visa application. We will be happy to provide this after you have registered for the conference.